Prepare Your Organization for CCBHC Status
Relias offers training and compliance tracking to help you meet CCBHC certification criteria.
Give your staff the tools they need to provide person-centered, trauma-informed, and culturally-competent care to those you serve.
Tracking and Reporting
Get access to data that can improve access to care, services, and appropriate state reporting.
Provide patients with integrated and coordinated care to address all aspects of their health and wellness.
The Future of CCBHCs: Opportunities for Expansion and Lessons Learned From the Field
Listen to The National Council and Relias discuss the current and future state of CCBHCs, including details of the CCBHC model, what the future holds for CCBHC model adoption, and how clinics can leverage CCBHC status to advance staff training.
Training Aligned With CCBHC Certification Criteria
To become certified and maintain CCBHC status, you’re required to have a training plan for all employed staff, including contract staff and DCOs. Training must address cultural competence, person-centered care, trauma-informed care, evidence-based care, primary care/behavioral health integration, and more.Relias offers courses that not only align with CCBHC certification criteria, but state licensure criteria as well. A sampling of our courses includes:
- In Session: Suicide Assessment and Intervention for Adults [Take Sample Course]
- Trauma and the Brain [Watch Course Video]
- Medication-Assisted treatment for Opioid Addiction [Watch Course Video]
Relias makes it easy to create customized training plans for all employees that align with the criteria outlined by SAMHSA. View our sample training plan to see how our courses fit each of the six program requirements.
CCBHC Criteria Readiness Assessment
Not sure what kind of training your staff needs? Use the CCBHC criteria readiness assessment, developed by The National Council, to see where you need to address skills gaps regarding trauma-informed care, risk assessment, suicide prevention, person-centered care, and more.
Resources on Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics
- The National Council – CCBHC Topic Hub
- The National Council – CMS and SAMHSA Guidance Documents
- The National Council – CCBHC Certification Criteria Feasibility and Readiness Tool
- SAMHSA – CCBHC Criteria
- SAMHSA – Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Information
- Relias – CCBHC Sample Training Plan
- Relias – Board Member Training
- Relias – CCBHC Requirement and Resources
Application deadline for the CCBHC Expansion Grant Program is March 10, 2020. Schedule a call with Relias today to learn how we can assist as you prepare, implement, and manage the CCBHC model of delivery.