Prepare Your Organization for CCBHC Status
Relias offers training and compliance tracking to help you meet CCBHC certification criteria.
Give your staff the tools they need to provide person-centered, trauma-informed, and culturally-competent care to those you serve.
Tracking and Reporting
Get access to data that can improve access to care, services, and appropriate state reporting.
Provide patients with integrated and coordinated care to address all aspects of their health and wellness.
CCBHC Certification Criteria: Hiring, Training, and Reporting
Hear Relias experts share how Relias can help organizations implement the CCBHC model of delivery, hire and onboard for newly created roles, and collect and report on clinical data.
Training Aligned With CCBHC Certification Criteria
To become certified and maintain CCBHC status, you’re required to have a training plan for all employed staff, including contract staff and DCOs. Training must address cultural competence, person-centered care, trauma-informed care, evidence-based care, primary care/behavioral health integration, and more.Relias offers courses that not only align with CCBHC certification criteria, but state licensure criteria as well. A sampling of our courses includes:
- In Session: Suicide Assessment and Intervention for Adults [Take Sample Course]
- Trauma and the Brain [Watch Course Video]
- Medication-Assisted treatment for Opioid Addiction [Watch Course Video]
Relias makes it easy to create customized training plans for all employees that align with the criteria outlined by SAMHSA. View our sample training plan to see how our courses fit each of the six program requirements.
CCBHC Training and Resources
Relias serves over 120 CCBHCs. The CCBHC model of delivery is becoming popular as it improves access to care, gives the community access to a greater scope of services, and improves staff satisfaction and retention. Visit our CCBHC topic page to explore training and hiring resources dedicated to helping you achieve your CCBHC designation.
Resources on Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics
- The National Council – CCBHC Topic Hub
- The National Council – CMS and SAMHSA Guidance Documents
- The National Council – CCBHC Certification Criteria Feasibility and Readiness Tool
- SAMHSA – CCBHC Criteria
- SAMHSA – Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Information
- Relias – CCBHC Sample Training Plan
- Relias – Board Member Training
- Relias – CCBHC Requirement and Resources
Application deadline for the CCBHC Expansion Grant Program is March 10, 2020. Schedule a call with Relias today to learn how we can assist as you prepare, implement, and manage the CCBHC model of delivery.