Relias strives to measurably improve the lives of the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
At Relias, we value the ability to get stuff done and data-based decision making. We value those who have a passion for our mission and have a thirst for continual learning.
Based in Cary, NC, Relias’ worldwide headquarters houses our centralized operations and leadership team.
St. Louis, MO
Focused on our Acute Care vertical, the St. Louis office sells and supports healthcare education to hospital systems and the US Government.
With our acquisition of WhiteCloud Analytics, our scenic Boise office contains a wealth of analytics expertise that is helping to design, build and improve our core analytics and performance management products.
With our expansion into the global market in 2016, our offices in the US, Germany, China, and the UK are core to our international growth strategy serving the various unique healthcare education needs across the globe.
VALUE OF A CAREER AT RELIAS
Growth & Development
- Employee-focused professional development programs
- Weekly manager touchpoints and quarterly reviews
- Mentorship program
- Emphasis on internal promotion opportunities
- Unlimited PTO plan
- 11 paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Opportunity to work remotely one day a week after 1 year of employment
Work That Matters
- Our products improve the lives of the most vulnerable members of society, and those that support them
- 2 paid volunteer days a year
- Ongoing company-sponsored volunteer activities throughout the year
- 2 week “corporate bootcamp” onboarding for all employees
- Insights personality profiles to promote improved internal communication
- Quarterly outings with departments for team building
- Mission-focused and value driven
- Fun, friendly and fast paced
- Wellness-focused work environment with standing desks
- Office gym and locker room/showers accessible 24/7
- Onsite subsidized fresh market in addition to weekly food truck options
- 401(k) with a 6% match after one year of employment
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage with company-funded HSA dollars
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Bonus or commission payouts