Effective Board and Upper Management Relationships
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Heart month is an important reminder about the dangers of heart disease and the facts needed to prevent this deadly disease. Improving cardiovascular health will lead to a reduction in deaths from cardiovascular disease. Therefore, early detection and identification, reducing risk factors, exercise, stress reduction and following proper dietary guidelines are all essential to improving one’s quality of life and heart health.
During this webinar we:
- Review risk factors and causes of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Discuss tips for stress reduction and relaxation
- Summarize strategies that lead to a healthy heart
- Review dietary guidelines for heart health
- Discuss medical monitoring for heart disease management