Continued adoption of online training results in almost 5,000 clients completing 28.5 million courses on the Relias platform!
CARY, NC, January 26, 2016 – Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for the healthcare market, continued its exceptional growth in 2015, earning recognition on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the United States for the third year in a row.
As Relias Learning gains national recognition due to the accelerated business growth, the company continues to focus on their customers and the impact that they have in their local communities.
“After a strong 2015, we are partnering with a record number of healthcare providers throughout North America and know that there is also an opportunity to help providers in Europe and across the globe,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “Most importantly, as we expand, we remind ourselves every day that healthcare is local and that we need to continue supporting and serving our customers one at a time. It’s an honor to work with such caring professionals and know that we are helping them improve the level of care for some of the most vulnerable members in our society.”
2015 saw milestones for the company, including:
Record customer satisfaction:
- Net Promoter Score of 52
- 94% satisfaction with implementation and 95% satisfaction with customer service
- 19% revenue growth
- Almost 5,000 customers with more than 2.75 million users
- More than 28.5+ million courses taken – an average of 54 completions per minute!
- 15,000 users active every month in the Connect user community
- More than 300 attendees at Impact Nation, the Relias Learning conference
Breakthrough technology. New product features include:
- Gaming to increase learner engagement and make learning more fun
- QuickStart Curricula tool to help organizations implement training plans and increase training compliance
- A fully mobile-based learner interface
- A new micro-learning Wellness Series of fun 5-10 minute courses
Relias Learning also added more than 135 new courses and refreshed 475 courses.
- Academy Medical, a training company dedicated specifically to senior care, therapy, and dietary/nutrition and diabetes courses
- RediLearning, an online learning company focused exclusively on the senior care industry
To start 2016, Relias also welcomed two new executives. Mark Belles, named the new Chief Operating Officer, and Alex Osadzinski, named new Managing Director of Global Operations, will play major roles in Relias’ expansion plans.
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, visit www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for the healthcare market. Relias offers unrivalled content, the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system. For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll-free at 877-200-0020.
# # #
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business
- Relias Introduces New Relias Nursing Suite, a Comprehensive Approach to Nurse Retention
- Relias Appoints Daniel Rizer as Chief Strategy Officer