Unrivaled course library contains over 500 courses and 300 CE’s—helping providers meet mandatory training needs and provide the best in patient care.
Online training leader Relias Learning has released its new Senior Care course library—combining the best parts of Silverchair Learning, Care2Learn, Upstairs Solutions, with new courses to meet the ever changing needs of the senior care industry.
The new training program encompasses the entire spectrum of post-acute care including skilled-nursing, assisted living, home care and hospice, and rehabilitation and therapy—helping providers save thousands of dollars while improving the quality and compliance of their training.
“With 10,000 baby boomers a day turning 65, the need for quality senior care continues to grow,” says Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “At the same time, caregivers and organizations are faced with more regulations, new approaches to care, and greater financial pressure than ever. This new library provides an extremely cost effective and thorough solution for the industry. Staff will have access to more clinical best practices, mandatories, in-service training, and continuing education credits, than ever before.”
Highlights of the new library include:
- Clinical Skills for licensed and non-licensed staff to increase their knowledge of care for seniors.
- Compliance courses to address, ethics, regulatory standards, and HIPAA.
- Departmental Specialties to build skills of ancillary departments for specific roles when interacting with seniors.
- Disease and Control Management to educate on the potential conditions staff may encounter.
- OSHA courses to align senior care organizations with necessary standards to meet regulatory requirements.
The launch of the new library symbolizes Relias Learning’s commitment to its customers and the industry as a whole. “Our goal at Relias Learning is to consistently enhance the training experience of our customers,” said Jim. “They are currently taking over one million courses per month and we continually invest with them in mind. With the launch of our new Learning Management System (LMS) in June and now the comprehensive Senior Care course library, we provide the most effective means possible to train staff.” As our industries change and their requirements evolve, we are committed to meeting our clients’ needs every step of the way.”
Senior care organizations interested in learning more about Relias Learning’s new training program can click here for more information.
About Relias Learning:
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and correctional facilities. The product of a merger between Silverchair Learning, Essential Learning, and Care2Learn, Relias Learning delivers breadth and depth of content unrivaled by its competitors. Through its user-friendly Learning Management System, organizational administrators can report and deliver mandatory training to their staff 24/7—without the hassle of scheduling live trainings or maintaining unwieldy paper reporting documents.
For More Information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business
- Relias Introduces New Relias Nursing Suite, a Comprehensive Approach to Nurse Retention
- Relias Appoints Daniel Rizer as Chief Strategy Officer