Success Stories about Addiction
Not All Online Learning is Created Equal: The Relias Advantage
Equally important to finding a learning management system is finding one that meets all your organization’s needs.
How Partners Behavioral Health Management Improved Prescriber Performance and Emerging Substance Use Disorders in Consumers
Learn how Relias Population Health allowed Partners to decrease clinically nonstandard opioid prescribing practices by 87 percent.
Show Employees You Care
Video: Shanna Davis, Credentialing Manager, shares how the Guidance Center began using Relias for compliance and regulatory needs however has seen benefits far beyond.
Managing Regulatory and Clinical Training Needs of a Diverse Team
Keeping up with New York regulations, payer requirements, and professional licensing for a variety of staff is challenging but achievable.
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Payers & Health Plans
- Community & Rural Health
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
- Home Care & Home Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Mental Health
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- Children, Youth & Families
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Special Education & Schools
- Public Safety
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- About Relias
1 (877) 200 0020
1010 Sync St
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
- Privacy Statement
- ©Relias, LLC 2019