Webinars Don’t Work…For Creating Lasting Change
About This Webinar
Don’t let the title fool you; we love webinars…for presenting information. Learn the difference between presenting information and providing online learning that engages and changes behavior. This webinar covers how instructional design can transform content into a learning program that addresses workplace challenges. We discuss how to craft learning objectives and drive learning through activities and practice.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- The webinar explosion
- How we can ‘learn’ from webinars
- Why webinars aren’t seminars (from a learning perspective)
- The conditions of learning
- Why is engagement important?
- Transitioning instructor-led content online effectively
Kelly Prince, M.Ed., PMP
Senior Instructional Designer, Relias