eLearning: Build vs. Buy
About This Webinar
Have you ever considered building your own eLearning programs rather than buying something off-the-shelf? While building your own eLearning courses may sound like the perfect solution when you can’t find exactly what you want on the market, it’s not always a simple decision to make even if the reward can be considerable.
Making great eLearning courses requires time, expertise, technology, and, of course, sufficient budget. Join us for a discussion of what goes into creating eLearning, so you can make the best decision for your organization.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How to evaluate the options available within the eLearning marketplace
- Who is needed to create eLearning—from instructional designers to subject matter experts
- What the course development process looks like
- The basics for developing effective and engaging eLearning
- How to make the best choice for their organization
Kelly Prince, M.Ed., PMP
Senior Instructional Designer, Relias