Resources about Teepa Snow
Progression of Dementia: How to Help When Behaviors Are Challenging
Get an in-depth understanding of the progression of dementia and behaviors that affect caregiving and daily programming throughout the disease.
Managing Challenging Interactions in Dementia Care
This webinar discusses effective approaches for managing challenging interactions involving people living with dementia, caregivers, and family members.
Teepa Snow Library
Normal Aging or Dementia? Before you start assuming that symptoms or behaviors you see in someone who is changing are due to the effects of dementia, it's important to get things checked out.
Teepa Snow and the Positive Approach: Live Q&A
During this Q&A, registrants had the opportunity to ask Teepa Snow questions about her training methodologies and course offerings. Watch the recording now.
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Payers & Health Plans
- Community & Rural Health
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
- Home Care & Home Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Mental Health
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- Children, Youth & Families
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Special Education & Schools
- Public Safety
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- About Relias
1 (877) 200 0020
1010 Sync St
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
- Privacy Statement
- ©Relias, LLC 2019