Chief Operations Officer, ANCOR
Product Manager for IDD & ABA, Relias
Strategic Product Marketing Manager, HHS, Relias
New Certificates of Achievement: Professional Development Plans for DSPs and Other Staff in IDD Organizations
About This Webinar
In 2017, ANCOR and Relias partnered together to create the Certificates of Achievement (COA)—three professional development tracks created specifically for DSPs and IDD staff.
This year, we’re excited to share that we’ve updated the Certificate of Achievement program to include seven new development tracks, each focusing on strategic areas identified to be most impactful for improving organizational and employee wellness, well-being, and development. With 10 total certificates available, you can provide development programs and initiatives to help improve staff satisfaction, engagement, and ultimately, retention.
Watch this webinar to learn more about the Certificates of Achievement and hear from executives at both Relias and ANCOR on:
- How the Certificates of Achievement can help you create engagement and improve retention at your organization
- Why ongoing training and development is critically important for DSPs and the people you support
- What the 10 different certificate programs are, who they’re designed for, and the types of courses they include
- How Certificates of Achievement can complement your remote learning and training needs, particularly now when in-person training may not be an option
- How you can implement the certificate program at your organization