Carol Clayton PhD
VP of Population Health Management, Relias
Leveraging Data for Population Health Management
Success stories from using population health data to drive business success
Many initiatives are driving providers’ action toward utilizing population health data – such as value based purchasing models like metric-driven bonus incentives, case rate models, and others. A population health approach influences clinical and financial process changes for improved care and business sustainability.
Providers are challenged to shift from fee for service to a population health model using data to address clinical and financial risk within a population of consumers. By developing targeted data driven interventions, costs and risks will be reduced. In this webinar, 3 organizations will tell their story around how population health data drove success for their business.
- Understand Population Health, Data Analytics, Decision Support and Value Based Purchasing
- Uncover the best tools available for tracking and reporting on population health data
- Identify 3 challenges to engaging in new models of population health data management and utilization
- Identify 3 ways of managing the shift from fee for service to population health management
- Apply your learnings from 3 real success stories of how population health data drives business success