A deep dive into information about the principles of a trauma-informed care approach and what a trauma-informed care organization looks like. Explore what an organization needs to start doing, stop doing and do more of in order to become more trauma-informed. Participants will discover the critical elements of the implementation process involved in leading this type of transformational change within an organization.
Overview of topics discussed include:
- Principles of trauma-informed-approaches
- Examples of trauma-informed organizations
- National Council's 7 domains of trauma-informed care
- Critical steps involved in the implementation of a trauma-informed care approach
- Implementing on a system and community wide level.
Presented in partnership with the National Council for Behavioral Health.