New content and customer growth push usage over 1,500,000 courses per month!
CARY, NC, January 27, 2014 – Relias Learning, the online leader in specialized staff training, continued its transcendent growth in 2013 earning recognition on both Deloitte’s list of top 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America, and Inc.’s list of 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States.
“The industries we serve have a tremendous need for quality training – mandatory requirements, continuing education and general employee development” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “We are investing over $12 million per year in products and service to anticipate and meet their needs. We are thrilled to see so many organizations and caregivers benefiting from our work”.
2013 was a year of growth and new records for the company including:
- 70% revenue growth
- Over 1,500 new clients
- Over 4,000 total customers and over 1.7 million users
- Over 18 million courses taken – an average of 35 per minute!
- Growing operations to over 250 employees
2013 also saw several milestones in product development and acquisition activity as Relias continues to build on its industry leadership. Key accomplishments included:
- Acquiring Care2Learn in May 2013
- Launching the new Relias Learning Management System (RLMS) in June
- Launching the Advanced Clinical Skills Library focused on preventing rehospitalizations in September
- Building the overall course library to more than 2,500 courses
- Acquiring the Hospice Education Network in December 2013
“Customer feedback on the new RLMS and the new resources available to them has been tremendous” said Jim. “There’s much more planned in 2014 and we believe that online training and learning innovation can fundamentally impact how caregivers prepare and perform in their roles. It’s truly an exciting time for Relias and everyone in our industries”.
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.