Continued adoption of online training results in over 4,000 clients completing 25 million courses on the Relias platform!
CARY, NC, February 13, 2015 – Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for staff training, continued its remarkable journey with exceptional growth in 2014, earning recognition on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the United States for the second year in a row.
In addition, Relias’ rapid growth and projected demand for its industry-leading solutions led Bertelsmann SE to acquire the company in October, 2014. Bertelsmann, the global media leader, expects education to become the third pillar of their corporate strategy, in addition to media and services.
“2014 was another great year for Relias. Our client satisfaction score reached an all-time high, and the proven effectiveness and cost savings of online training continues to drive adoption,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “With the support of Bertelsmann, we are making additional investments in learning technologies that will make training more engaging, cost efficient, and even fun! It’s a great time to be in online training!”
2014 saw new milestones for the company, including:
- 35% revenue growth
- More than 1,000 new clients
- More than 4000 customers with over 2 million users
- More than 25 million courses taken – an average of 47 per minute!
- Growing operations to 300 employees
- Releasing a comprehensive suite of blended learning tools for the Relias Learning Management System
- Adding more than 250 courses and refreshing 450 course offerings
- Hospice Education Network (HEN), provider of training and continuing education for hospice and palliative care professionals
- Autism Training Solutions (ATS), provider of video and e-learning for ABA professionals.
“Over the last two years we’ve grown our customer base by continuing to deliver the best, online learning and compliance solutions for our markets,” states Jim. “With Bertelsmann’s support, we expect to continue our track record of strong organic growth and excellent customer service, while becoming even more aggressive in finding acquisition opportunities and international growth.”
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, law enforcement and correctional facilities. Relias offers unrivalled content, provides the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system. For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business
- Relias Introduces New Relias Nursing Suite, a Comprehensive Approach to Nurse Retention
- Relias Appoints Daniel Rizer as Chief Strategy Officer