New Learning Management System (LMS) release provides learners with cutting-edge mobile capabilities and new adult learning tools
CARY, NC, August 27, 2014 – Relias Learning, the leader in SaaS-based training and compliance solutions for the health and human services markets, announced the latest release of its flagship LMS with advanced features and capabilities incorporating the Tin Can API.
“Supporting the Tin Can API ensures our customers and their employees have the most advanced mobile learning capabilities and the ability to leverage the latest and greatest in adult learning tools and techniques,” says Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “To provide our customers with the best LMS and content to meet their needs, Relias continues to invest millions of dollars in new solutions every year to support new, long-term growth opportunities.”
By incorporating support for the Tin Can API into the Relias LMS platform, customers will benefit from a range of new features and functionality, including:
- Enhanced mobile and tablet user experiences
- Off-line access to mobile learning with the ability to sync when connected
- Simulations with instructor interaction and multi-learner capabilities
- Advanced support for team-based learning
- Capabilities for user-defined variables to be pulled directly into online courses
“We’re committed to providing our customers with an unrivalled solution that combines the very best in content with the latest and greatest technologies and the ability to customize their training to their organization’s unique learning needs,” says Jim. “Launching this new platform and supporting the Tin Can API will allow Relias to set a strong foundation for our customers to leverage this cutting-edge technology and provide the most impactful and meaningful training in the market.”
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and correctional facilities. Relias offers unrivalled content, the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Training Course for Zero Suicide Alliance Wins Engage Award for ‘Best Use of Training’
- Relias Announces Agreement with RQI Partners, adds Resuscitation Products to Relias LMS
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business