CARY, NC, April 22, 2014 – Relias Learning, the online leader in specialized staff training, continued its drive to make online education a standard for professional development with a record first quarter in terms of growth and user adoption.
“CEO’s, administrators and staff are realizing that online learning just makes sense. The online training market is at a tipping point” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “We continue to see the rate of adoption increase as the organizations experience the cost savings and improved productivity of staff.”
The first quarter of 2014 continued recent growth and expansion trends with accomplishments including:
- Over 60% revenue growth
- Over 100% sales growth
- Over 4,000 total clients and 2,000,000 total users representing 1 out of every 100 professionals in the United States
- Growing operations to over 275 employees
- Securing long term relationships with National Council for Behavioral Health, McKesson Surgical Supply, Gentiva Health Services, HCR Manorcare, Addit, Golden Living, Elmcroft Senior Living, Extendicare, Aetna, and MHM University and many more
- Relias also continued its aggressive investment in product enhancements and new training content to meet the growing industry needs. Key initiatives and new partnerships included:
- Integrating 160 Hospice and Palliative Care courses from the recently acquired Hospice Education Network
- Launching over 170 new and updated courses
- New partnerships with Hazelden, the leader in addictions, substance abuse and mental health, and OSS the leader in law enforcement training
“Our customers and advisory boards have been tremendous advocates for our continued investment and growth” said Jim. “Their success with Relias and willingness to share their stories continues to drive broad awareness and adoption in the market.”
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.
For more than 11,000 healthcare organizations and 4.5 million caregivers, Relias continues to help clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by reducing variation in care. Our platform employs performance metrics and assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with targeted, personalized and engaging learning. We help healthcare organizations, their people, and those under their care, get better. Better at identifying problems, addressing them with better knowledge and skills, and better outcomes for all. Let us help you get better: Relias.com.
For more information:
Public Relations Manager