CARY, NC, April 22, 2014 – Relias Learning, the online leader in specialized staff training, continued its drive to make online education a standard for professional development with a record first quarter in terms of growth and user adoption.
“CEO’s, administrators and staff are realizing that online learning just makes sense. The online training market is at a tipping point” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “We continue to see the rate of adoption increase as the organizations experience the cost savings and improved productivity of staff.”
The first quarter of 2014 continued recent growth and expansion trends with accomplishments including:
- Over 60% revenue growth
- Over 100% sales growth
- Over 4,000 total clients and 2,000,000 total users representing 1 out of every 100 professionals in the United States
- Growing operations to over 275 employees
- Securing long term relationships with National Council for Behavioral Health, McKesson Surgical Supply, Gentiva Health Services, HCR Manorcare, Addit, Golden Living, Elmcroft Senior Living, Extendicare, Aetna, and MHM University and many more
- Relias also continued its aggressive investment in product enhancements and new training content to meet the growing industry needs. Key initiatives and new partnerships included:
- Integrating 160 Hospice and Palliative Care courses from the recently acquired Hospice Education Network
- Launching over 170 new and updated courses
- New partnerships with Hazelden, the leader in addictions, substance abuse and mental health, and OSS the leader in law enforcement training
“Our customers and advisory boards have been tremendous advocates for our continued investment and growth” said Jim. “Their success with Relias and willingness to share their stories continues to drive broad awareness and adoption in the market.”
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its customers and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and correctional facilities. The product of a merger between Silverchair Learning, Essential Learning, Care2Learn and the Hospice Education Network, Relias Learning delivers breadth and depth of content unrivaled by its competitors. Through its user-friendly Learning Management System, organizational administrators can report and deliver mandatory training to their staff 24/7—without the hassle of scheduling live trainings or maintaining unwieldy paper reporting documents.
For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business
- Relias Introduces New Relias Nursing Suite, a Comprehensive Approach to Nurse Retention
- Relias Appoints Daniel Rizer as Chief Strategy Officer