Top Down Is Dead. Lead From the Middle!
With 55% of companies already experiencing talent shortages, and with the current birthrate demographics continuing to add to that shortage, organizations – especially healthcare organizations – are facing a serious lack of future leadership. In a recent report, 50% of organizations involved said their leaders aren’t skilled to effectively lead their organizations today, and a staggering 71% said their leaders aren’t ready to lead their organizations into the future.
Companies are now focused on keeping and developing existing staff and filling leadership pipelines from within.
Watch this on-demand webinar for an engaging discussion on this dilemma. The webinar was presented by Jan Wilson, the Director of Learning and Design Outcomes at Relias, who shares practical solutions and valuable advice on how to build your leadership pipeline by developing the talent you already have.
Watch this webinar to be able to:
- Recognize the impact talent shortages have on leadership and the future success of your business.
- Discover bottom-line results by investing in managers as leaders.
- Learn best practice “Dos and Don’ts” from the Center for Creative Leadership on the different approaches to leadership development.
Duration: 1 hour
Jan Wilson, M.Ed, SPHR, SHRM-SPC
Director of Learning and Design Outcomes, Relias
Posts By Topic
- Behaviorbabe (13)
- Hospital Acquired Conditions (1)
- Industry (287)
- Acute Care (40)
- Applied Behavior Analysis Autism (72)
- Behavioral Health (30)
- Children Youth and Families (10)
- Community Health (5)
- Corrections (6)
- Health and Human Services (76)
- Home Health (19)
- Hospice (13)
- Independent and Assisted Living (12)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (36)
- Law Enforcement (12)
- Payers (31)
- Post-Acute Care (74)
- Rehabilitation Therapy (2)
- Skilled Nursing (20)
- Special Education & Schools (16)
- Universities (4)
- Product (49)
- QAPI (3)
- Sepsis (1)
- Solution (112)
- Analytics (20)
- Change Management (1)
- Compliance (4)
- Employee Engagement (3)
- Integrated Care (10)
- Leadership & Management (11)
- Opioid Addiction (14)
- Population Health Management (5)
- Rehospitalizations (5)
- Risk Mitigation (4)
- Staff Recruiting, Onboarding and Retention (19)
- Suicide Prevention (6)
- Trauma Informed Care (9)
- Value Based Performance Management (6)
- Value Based Purchasing (3)
- Workforce Development (6)
- Workplace Violence (7)
- Teepa Snow (4)
- Type (332)