NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. To Enter: To enter the Compliance Management Product Value Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), complete the Compliance Management Product Value Survey and provide your contact information at the end of the survey. Eligible entrants (as defined in Section 2 below) may enter the Sweepstakes. All eligible entrants who qualify for and complete the Survey and provide their contact information at the end of the survey will automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All surveys must be completed no later than 11:59 PM (EST) on July 7, 2023. Limit is one entry per person. Relias (“Sponsor”) will not verify receipt of entries. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and by entering you acknowledge that Sponsor will have a perpetual, royalty free license to use the content of your entry, in whole or in part, for any and all of its business-related purposes.
2. Eligibility: Eligible entrants are managers, directors, vice presidents, department heads, senior executives, or c-suite executives who are healthcare professionals in organizations in the United States and who are involved in the decision-making process around evaluating or purchasing compliance software and services, legal residents of the 50 United States or DC, age 18 and older, and submit a completed survey (the “eligible entrants”). Relias may limit the number of respondents (“Quota”) within particular respondent groups (e.g., acute care, post-acute care). Once the Quota is reached, additional respondents will not be able to complete the Survey. Eligible entrants may email [email protected] for entry to the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, judging organization, and their immediate family members, whether living in the same household or not, are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
3. Prize Details: Three (3) Grand Prize winners, who meet eligibility requirements and have submitted completed surveys, will each win one (1) $150 gift card. All gift card restrictions and rules shall apply. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Eligible Family Member. In case of prize unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes: The Grand Prize winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about July 31, 2023. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified no later than August 15, 2023, utilizing contact information the entrant provided with their entry. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within 7 days after notification is sent, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Related Entities”), shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. You hereby release Sponsor and the Related Entities, and their respective successors, assigns, officers and employees, from any and all actions, suits, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever related to this Sweepstakes.
6. Acceptance of Rules: Your entry for a prize drawing constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these rules, terms and conditions. If you win a prize, your entry constitutes your consent for Sponsor to use your name for promotional purposes, including online announcements and posting of your name if you win the prize drawing, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. Rules and Rules Modification: These Official Rules may be modified at any time by Sponsor. Official Rules and any modified rules will be posted on https://www.relias.com/compliance-management-survey-sweepstakes-rules [LK1]
8. General: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that an entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
9. Winners List: The list of winners (including first name, last initial, and state of residence) will be posted at https://www.relias.com/compliance-management-survey-sweepstakes-rules no later than August 15, 2023.
- Kimberly W. – MI
- Pedro Z. – AZ
- Lynda D. – WA
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Relias, 1010 Sync Street, Suite 100, Morrisville, NC, 27560