Growth management, commitment to expanding employment opportunities, community engagement and execution of strategic vision contribute to honor
Morrisville, NC, March 27, 2019 – The Triangle Business Journal has named Tina Krebs, Chief People Officer at Relias, as one of their 2019 “Women in Business” honorees. The award, now in its 22nd year, honors “women in various business categories who have proven to be dynamic and outstanding leaders with established track records of significant accomplishments in business and community service.” An event saluting the 25 honorees will be held at the Prestonwood Country Club in Cary, NC on March 28.
Krebs joined Relias in August of 2016 and has served in several key functions, starting as a Director of Special Projects before being named Vice President of People and Organizational Development in 2017. She has played a central role as part of the Executive Leadership Team, overseeing such key areas as hiring, training, career pathing, new benefits, and acquisitions. This has been highlighted by Tina’s involvement in:
- Managing and/or facilitating eight acquisitions
- Overseeing the onboarding of more than 400 new employees
- Guiding the development of the company’s new headquarters in Morrisville
“Tina’s leadership, management skill and overall business acumen have been instrumental to our success over the last several years,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias. “Tina has led key components of organizational development for Relias during a period of sustained growth in which we more than doubled our staff size through both organic growth and acquisitions.”
This honor for Krebs marks the second time that The Triangle Business Journal has recognized a Relias executive for their efforts. In 2017 the publication named Relias CEO Jim Triandiflou their “Businessperson of the Year.”
For more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and 4,500,000 caregivers, Relias continues to help clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by reducing variation in care. Our platform employs performance metrics and assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with targeted, personalized and engaging learning. We help healthcare organizations, their people, and those under their care, get better. Better at identifying problems, addressing them with better knowledge and skills, and better outcomes for all. Let us help you get better: www.relias.com.
- Relias Expands Senior Leadership Team with Additions of New Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer, VP Sales, and VP Marketing
- Relias Launches OASIS Simulation Course to Assist Home Health Agencies Prepare for Critical Assessments
- Relias now Offers Wound Care Education Institute® (WCEI®) Online Wound Care Curriculum as Part of the Relias Family of Solutions
- Relias Receives Multiple Honors at 2019 SIPAwards