Survey conducted by Relias Learning uncovers the current challenges and opportunities facing autism and ABA service providers around the country.
CARY, NC, December 2, 2014 – Relias Learning, the leader in SaaS-based training and compliance solutions for the health and human services market, announced the release of their 2014 State of ABA Service Providers report. This report anonymously surveyed 265 professionals to uncover predominant issues and opportunities facing the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
“As a quickly growing organization in a quickly growing field, it is so important to stay close to industry trends,” states Autism Home Support Services CEO, Laura Mckee. “The survey confirmed for us that all ABA providers need to address challenges such as adapting to the insurance practices, creating the best professional development environment possible, and dealing with a shortage of consistent talent. It’s provided us with even more motivation to address these challenges to be successful.”
The survey covers and highlights several topics of interest to autism and ABA service providers around the country, some of which are:
- Top challenges facing providers
- Most lucrative funding sources
- Insurance obstacles
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential
“Relias continues to stay on the cutting edge of our field by accurately presenting the challenges ABA providers are facing in 2014-2015,” says Renee Suss, Executive Director at Love 2 Learn Consulting in California. “At Love 2 Learn Consulting, we focus on training our upcoming BCBAs to provide high quality and effective ABA treatment while navigating the challenges highlighted in Relias’ study.”
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, law enforcement and correctional facilities. Relias offers unrivalled content, the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system. For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Expands Senior Leadership Team with Additions of New Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer, VP Sales, and VP Marketing
- Relias Launches OASIS Simulation Course to Assist Home Health Agencies Prepare for Critical Assessments
- Relias now Offers Wound Care Education Institute® (WCEI®) Online Wound Care Curriculum as Part of the Relias Family of Solutions
- Relias Receives Multiple Honors at 2019 SIPAwards