Focus on integrated care and value-based purchasing will help companies drive better patient care and financial outcomes
CARY, NC, February 9, 2016 – Building off a record setting year in 2015, Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for the healthcare market, has announced plans to partner with payers and insurers in the healthcare industry.
“Payers and insurers are facing many challenges due to the evolving pay-for-performance landscape and the need to manage the overall health of their covered lives,” says Mark Belles, COO of Relias Learning. “In response to these growing needs, Relias is creating new content and training solutions to help them drive strategic initiatives within their organizations as well as their provider networks.”
To ensure that the venture is a success, Relias Learning has strategically partnered with industry-leading associations, such as Medicaid Health Plans of America and Association for Behavioral Health & Wellness to deliver on the products and services designed for payers and insurers.
The products provide staff and network access to:
- Exclusive content on integration, managing high-cost members, behavioral health, substance abuse and long-term services.
- Design and build their own courses and certification programs
- Easily implement professional development and strategic program tracks for their networks
“We believe that the best training offers both customization and consistency,” Belles continued. “By offering Relias Learning’s training solutions to healthcare insurers, we are confident that both caregivers and care receivers will benefit from an improved quality of healthcare practice.”
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for the healthcare market. Relias offers unrivaled content, the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system. For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll-free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business
- Relias Introduces New Relias Nursing Suite, a Comprehensive Approach to Nurse Retention
- Relias Appoints Daniel Rizer as Chief Strategy Officer