Relias Learning Launches Unrivaled Blended Learning Tools for Health and Human Services Markets
CARY, NC, September 9, 2014 – Relias Learning, the leader in SaaS-based training and compliance solutions for the health and human services markets, announced today the latest release of its best-in-class Learning Management System (LMS) with multiple blended learning capabilities that will be immediately available to all Relias customers.
The enhancements build on Relias’ existing LMS that currently enables customers to access more than 2,500 Relias courses as well as customize, manage, track and report all of their online and offline training in one user friendly system.
“Relias is continuously investing to create the best customer experience through the best LMS for our markets,” says Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “Continued innovation is part of our promise to customers, and these new tools will allow them to use Relias to provide the most comprehensive and highest quality training possible to their organization.”
Specific enhancements being provided to customers include:
- PowerPoint to SCORM conversion – Customers can now convert all their unique, individual PowerPoint presentations to work in Relias Learning’s SCORM conformant LMS. This allows customers to track whether learners are completing their assigned training and allows for post-course testing to ensure comprehension.
- Improved video technology – The LMS can now handle larger video files, allowing Relias customers to import longer training videos into the system as well as post-video testing for their staff training purposes.
- Live training management processes – Relias customers receive an enhanced, more efficient process for managing live training with the new suite of capabilities. This further allows customers to manage all training tools with one solution.
- Supervisory observation and assessment – New Skills Checklist functionality allows supervisors to measure employees’ performance and competency on mission critical processes. The skills checklists are based on industry best practices and allow supervisors to pinpoint specific areas for additional staff training when needed.
“Blended learning allows Relias customers to combine tradition and technology to reach the pinnacle of training effectiveness,” says Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “The Relias LMS provides the most comprehensive capabilities in the market, allowing customers to train on Relias courses, author their own courses, track classroom learning and evaluate staff competency through the skills checklist functionality. We are proud of our continued innovation and commitment to giving customers the very best in online learning.”
For more information on Relias Learning and the company’s offerings, please visit www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning is the leading online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities and correctional facilities. Relias serves over 4,000 organizations with over 2,500 training models and the ability for customers to create unique content and manage live training in a singular, powerful learning management system.
For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Training Course for Zero Suicide Alliance Wins Engage Award for ‘Best Use of Training’
- Relias Announces Agreement with RQI Partners, adds Resuscitation Products to Relias LMS
- Relias Launches Opioid Risk Solution to Help Healthcare Organizations Fight Opioid Misuse and Overdose
- Relias to Take Over the OnCourse Learning Healthcare Business