New features are the first in a series of advances to help providers meet challenges in today’s changing healthcare environment.
CARY, NC, October 8, 2015 – Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for the healthcare market, is launching three new features as part of their ongoing strategy to improve staff training, learner engagement and the care being delivered to patients across the healthcare spectrum.
Healthcare is currently experiencing major shifts from fee-for-service to bundled and outcome-based payments that require organizations to adapt their operations, business models and training programs.
To help lead the changes providers need to adopt, Relias is developing new capabilities that focus on training beyond compliance.
Relias is pleased to announce:
- Gaming elements built throughout the system to increase learner engagement, motivation and application. The new interactive learner engagement elements reward staff for taking courses on time, answering post-course exams and taking additional courses for their professional development. The ‘badging’ and ‘coin’ system was developed with input from hundreds of current Relias customers and based on multiple adult learning principles and studies that show the impact and efficacy of gaming-type systems. By motivating staff to both complete training and fully comprehend the training material, we support our customers as they deliver better quality of care.
- A fully mobile-based learner interface with responsive design for phones and tablets.Use of Relias’ system on mobile devices has grown more than 400% in the past year alone. With the new interface, learners will be able to quickly navigate their accounts and complete training from any phone, tablet, and mobile device.
- New micro-learning Wellness Series, focused on enhancing the health and welfare of staff by providing education on topics such as emotional intelligence, time management, and physical fitness.Each course is interactive, designed for mobile devices and under 10 minutes in length. The series consists of 18 courses that can be taken by staff at all levels, and helps meet the guidance from the Affordable Care Act on creating wellness programs.
“As the industry is shifting to pay-for-performance and outcome-driven healthcare, we know that training can help lead the change in our client organizations,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “These innovations focused on learner engagement are part of our continued commitment to take training beyond compliance and into having a measurable financial impact for our customers and the care that they provide to those they care for daily.”
In 2016, Relias will continue to focus on learner engagement and innovations geared towards impacting performance and quality of care. New features such as simulations and adaptive learning will allow more customized and targeted learning for individual employees.
By expanding their existing training system to include even more high-impact content and features, Relias equips organizations to respond to healthcare industry changes, ensuring Relias customers drive healthy outcomes and maximize reimbursement.
To learn more about Relias’ latest tools, visit this web page.
To learn more about Relias Learning, visit www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training and compliance solution for the healthcare market. Relias offers unrivaled content, while providing their clients the ability to create unique content including live training, and allowing for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system. For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Welcomes Delegation of Chinese Senior Care Executives for Tour of U.S. Facilities
- Relias Kicks Off 2019 with the Launch of Two New Clinical Solutions – Relias HACs & Relias Sepsis
- Relias Training Course for Zero Suicide Alliance Wins Engage Award for ‘Best Use of Training’
- Relias Announces Agreement with RQI Partners, adds Resuscitation Products to Relias LMS