Awards earned for reporting, writing and podcast showcase best-in-class content
MORRISVILLE, NC, June 13, 2019 – Relias Media, a Relias company, received top honors at the recently concluded Specialized Information Publisher’s Association’s (SIPA) 40th Annual Conference, held in Washington D.C. on June 4, 2019. Relias Media received three awards, taking the organization’s total number of SIPA honors for excellence in content creation to over 30. This year, Relias Media took home the following awards:
- First Place: “Advanced Management of Opioid Overdose in the Emergency Department,” Emergency Medicine Reports, March 15, 2018 in the Best Scientific Writing or Technical Reporting category
- First Place: “Emergency Providers Play a Pivotal Role in Suicide Prevention,” ED Management, August 2018 in the Best Interpretive or Analytical Reporting: Healthcare/Regulatory/Education category
- Second Place: Rounds With Relias Podcast, “Checking for Legionella in Your Healthcare Setting” in the Best Podcast category
“Being an organization which aims to provide highest quality educational content, these awards are very gratifying,” said Jarek Gabor, COO of Relias. “It’s encouraging to see our ‘Rounds with Relias’ podcast, which we just launched in 2018, receive such prestigious recognition.”
SIPA, founded in 1977 as an international trade association dedicated to advancing the interests of publishers and media companies, represents thousands of professionals and has nearly 150 members located around the world, publishing over 3,000 online and print publications.
Relias Media provides medical information, publications and continuing education to healthcare professionals, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes. Formerly known as AHC Media, Relias Media has a long history of fostering professional development through award-winning healthcare and clinically-relevant content in emergency medicine, clinical medicine and hospital management.
For more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and 4,500,000 caregivers, Relias continues to help clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by reducing variation in care. Our platform employs performance metrics and assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with targeted, personalized and engaging learning. We help healthcare organizations, their people, and those under their care, get better. Better at identifying problems, addressing them with better knowledge and skills, and better outcomes for all. Let us help you get better: www.relias.com
- Relias Expands Footprint With Insurance Providers by Signing Church Mutual As a New Customer
- Relias Announces Largest Professional Education Library in Healthcare Industry
- Relias Chief People Officer Tina Krebs to be Honored at Triangle Business Journal “Women in Business” Event
- Relias Welcomes Delegation of Chinese Senior Care Executives for Tour of U.S. Facilities