Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for healthcare, today announced the launch of their first mobile app available for iOS and Android. The app will allow healthcare staff to access training anywhere, anytime, increasing access to mandatory training, clinical training, and best practices content.
“The idea of a healthcare organization pulling their staff off the floor or having them come in from their satellite locations to sit in a classroom for training is becoming increasingly ineffective and insufficient,” Relias Learning CEO Jim Triandiflou states. “The Relias Learning app and our Pro on the Go tool creates an environment where learners are always engaged in performance-based clinical best practices and discussions.”
Within the app, users will be able to interact with a community of other healthcare professionals, take assigned courses, and discuss best practices. Users will also have access to Relias Learning’s newest products – Pro-on-the-Go® and BrainSparks® — – two products that refresh knowledge on proper clinical procedures and best practices that they have learned during past training.
With a current user base of over 5,000 healthcare organizations and 3 million learners, the new app will be made available for free in the Google Play and iTunes stores.
The Relias Learning app features:
- Pro-on-the-Go® is a series of clinically focused quick refresher courses designed to be used in the field and on the floor. Pro-on-the-Go® courses are less than five minutes in length and allow users to reference clinical best practices before providing specific services or procedures
- BrainSparks® are one-question quizzes that are automatically assigned in the days after a learner has completed a course. The premise of BrainSparks® is proven to help learners maintain their knowledge by creating an educational halo effect that surrounds the user long after training has been completed
- A public newsfeed within the users’ organization to ask questions and share best practices. This newsfeed is also designed to act as a bulletin board for healthcare administration.
- Access to Relias Connect, the client community website exclusive to Relias users. Over 5,000 healthcare organizations use Relias Connect as a community to engage in discussions regarding trending healthcare topics and best training approaches.
Beyond just offering users a more mobile training solution that allows users to learn at the times most convenient for them and their organization, Relias clients are also seeing the mobile app have many other benefits.
“With the Relias Learning app, our customers no longer have to worry about providing enough desktop computers in order to train their staff,” Triandiflou continues. “Nearly everyone has a mobile device on them at all times. Instead of having our users go to trainings, we are coming to them.”
To learn more about Relias Learning and their new mobile app, please visit http://www.reliaslearning.com/mobile-app. To download the free mobile app, please visit the Apple or Google Play stores and search for Relias Learning.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, law enforcement and correctional facilities. Relias offers unrivalled content, the ability for customers to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Welcomes Delegation of Chinese Senior Care Executives for Tour of U.S. Facilities
- Relias Kicks Off 2019 with the Launch of Two New Clinical Solutions – Relias HACs & Relias Sepsis
- Relias Training Course for Zero Suicide Alliance Wins Engage Award for ‘Best Use of Training’
- Relias Announces Agreement with RQI Partners, adds Resuscitation Products to Relias LMS