Strong demand in home care and acquisition of Autism Training Solutions drive growth in emerging markets
CARY, NC, July 23, 2014 – Relias Learning, the leader in SaaS-based training and compliance solutions for the health and human services markets, continued to expand its market presence in the second quarter of 2014 with record growth in its core markets and further expansion in new markets.
“We are seeing the use of SaaS-based training solutions accelerate across a wide range of industries,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of Relias Learning. “Health and human services organizations, in particular, are seeing the benefit of online training for compliance, continuing education units (CEU) and staff development. The reliable tracking of compliance training, breadth of content and hard dollar savings is appealing to a wide range of industries and providers.”
The second quarter of 2014 completed a tremendous first half of the year for Relias with accomplishments including:
- Over 50% year-over-year revenue growth
- 30% year-over-year sales growth
- 180% sales growth and 60% revenue growth in hospice, driven by the December 2013 acquisition of the Hospice Education Network
- 370 new clients
- Long term service agreements with industry leaders such as LHC Group, Care Alternatives Hospice, Easter Seals, Metrocare and the Good Samaritan Society
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of client satisfaction of 50
- Over 30% growth in headcount
- 8,000 additional square feet of office space added to the Cary, NC headquarters
- Acquired Autism Training Solutions, the #1 provider of online ABA, RBT and autism training solutions
From a product and technology standpoint, Relias also continued its investment and growth with highlights including:
- Launched over 200 new and revised courses to enhance Relias’ already unrivalled content consisting of over 2,500 training classes
- Supported a record 9 million completions of courses and events by clients
- Managed almost 3 million courses authored by Relias clients and over 1 million live training events through the Relias Learning Management System
- Incorporated more than 2,000 Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) video clips and over 60 hours of expert instruction for autism into the Relias library
“We continue to see growth, success and enthusiastic clients in our markets,” said Jim. “The opportunity to continue our expansion and provide services to new industries and providers is an exciting next chapter in Relias’ growth and one that we are seeing play out in the market.”
To learn more about how Relias Learning is investing and expanding to better serve its clients and meet industry needs, please visit them at www.reliaslearning.com.
About Relias Learning
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and correctional facilities. Through the “Relias Method” TM, Relias offers unrivalled content, the ability for clients to create unique content including live training, and allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
For more information, please visit us at www.reliaslearning.com or call toll free at 877-200-0020.
- Relias Expands Senior Leadership Team with Additions of New Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer, VP Sales, and VP Marketing
- Relias Launches OASIS Simulation Course to Assist Home Health Agencies Prepare for Critical Assessments
- Relias now Offers Wound Care Education Institute® (WCEI®) Online Wound Care Curriculum as Part of the Relias Family of Solutions
- Relias Receives Multiple Honors at 2019 SIPAwards