Comprehensive Clinical E-Learning
Now offering three education tiers each providing varying levels of courses, certifications, and CEUs to help you find the best solutions for your staff.
A fully comprehensive solution, the Relias LMS combines complete administrative functionality with the most extensive catalog of continuing education courses. This customized solution simplifies staff training, tracking, and reporting – while helping to maximize compliance and reduce risk.
- 20% annual discount on new contracts for McKesson Medical-Surgical customers and VIP Rewards points can be used
- Ability to track, report, and assign courses to team members
- 1,300+ courses
- 172 courses with English and Spanish
- 1,092+ training hours
- 576 total CE credit courses*
- NEW! Pro-on-the-Go: 5 minutes or less micro-learning sessions delivered via mobile app to help you learn or refresh a skill and improve the quality of care
A comprehensive Continuing Education solution for professionals offered by Relias. This enhanced library of accredited courses, created by Relias, can be purchased by course or by series of courses.
- 20% annual discount for McKesson Medical-Surgical customers and VIP Rewards points can be used
- Continuing education available by specific professions, such as:
- 250+ hours for Occupational Therapy
- 290 hours for Physical Therapy
- 80 hours for Administrators
- 300 hours for Nurses
- 260+ hours for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Other professions covered include Massage Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, and more
Together with McKesson we’ve developed a complimentary online education portal. This complimentary offering features Relias’ most popular courses created by credentialed subject experts with industry standard research.
- Highly interactive and engaging, self-paced learning
- 270+ resources including:
- 88 Relias courses
- 53 Clinical Connection webinars covering pertinent topics
- 75 product education resources
- 20 The Joint Commission Speak Up™ videos
- Hours for Accreditation Boards*:
- 39 ANCC
- 14.25 NAB
State of Staff Development and Training Reports
We surveyed more than 5,000 healthcare professionals to uncover a national perspective on healthcare performance improvement, and to provide an opportunity for organizations to benchmark current practices and beliefs against a national sample. How do you stack up to your peers?