Trusted Content. Conveniently Delivered. Affordably Priced.
Relias and The Joint Commission have partnered together to bring organizations online access to Joint Commission’s Accreditation and Specialty Certification training.
The Joint Commission Library contains:
- 8 online learning modules approximately 60 minutes each that mirror the Joint Commission standards manual chapters
- Each module is hosted by an accreditation expert who guides you through the content in easy-to-understand language with tips for compliance
- Each module covers:
- The guiding rationale of each requirement and how they are structured
- What’s expected to successfully demonstrate compliance
- Written documentation — what’s required and when
- Learners receive 1 CE credit for each completed module.
About The Joint Commission
Founded in 1951, The Joint Commission inspires providers across the continuum of care to achieve the highest level of performance excellence for those they serve. Joint Commission has been providing accreditation to nursing homes for 50 years and has evolved their services to include specialty certifications in Post-Acute Care and Memory Care.Their collaborative, solutions-focused survey approach coupled with the industry’s most respected quality framework helps nursing home leaders:
- Achieve better outcomes
- Improve STAR ratings
- Reduce readmissions
- Create a culture of safety
- Higher reliability
- Attain an unmatched competitive advantage