MEET COMPLIANCE AND ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR CARE STAFF TRAINING
Relias, formerly Silverchair Learning Systems and Care2Learn, has secured a number of accreditations and approvals for our senior care training and continuing education courses. Review the list below for accreditations and approvals relevant to your state and area of service.
NATIONAL ACCREDITATIONS AND APPROVALS
Relias Senior Care courses are approved or accredited by the:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation: Relias, LLC, is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) as a certified provider of courses for staff training. NAB-approved courses also are available on an individual basis. Contact us for more details.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP) as a provider of continuing education.
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP) as a provider of continuing education credit for courses that fall into the Body of Knowledge of the NCCAP. Up to 30 percent of continuing education can be obtained from Relias.
STATE APPROVALS AND ACCREDITATIONS
Relias senior care courses are approved or accredited by the:
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CA-BRN) as a provider of continuing education; provider number CEP14606.
- California Department of Social Services, Administrator Certification Program for RCFE Administrators as a provider of RCFE continuing education.
- California Nursing Home Administrator Program (CA-NHAP) as a provider of Patient Care/Aging “P” credit courses and non-P credit courses.
- Delaware Health and Social Services Division of Long Term Care Residents Protection (DLTCRP) as an approved provider of continuing education for Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs in compliance with 429.178 FS. and Rule 58A - 5.0191 (9) & (10) F.A.C. for Level I and II Assisted Living training.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment as a long-term sponsor of continuing education for Kansas-licensed Adult Care Home Administrators.
- Louisiana by Our Lady of the Lake (OLOL) Health Career Institute as authorized by the State of Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals as a provider of dementia training in compliance with Act 571 LA Legislature.
- Missouri Health Care Association (MHCA) is an approved training agency by the Missouri Board of Nursing Home Administrators. Relias offers courses as approved by the MHCA.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Division of Facility Services – Group Care Licensure Section (NCDFS) as a provider of continuing education; program sponsor ID #032316.
- Oregon Department of Human Services as a provider of Assisted Living Administrator continuing education in accordance with state regulation 411-057-0140 for Assisted Living Administrators, Residential Care facility Administrators and Memory Care Communities within the State of Oregon.
- Pennsylvania, Department of Public Welfare (DPW), Adult Residential Licensing, as a provider of personal care home administrator training pursuant to 55 Pa. Code § 2600.68(f).
- Tennessee Department of Health (TN DH), Bureau of Health Licensure and Regulation as a provider of continuing education for residential homes for the aged and assisted care.
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (WA DSHS) as an approved curriculum developer and provider of continuing education for direct care workers.
Relias will be transparent in disclosing if any conflict of interest, commercial support, sponsorship or co-providership is present prior to the learner completing the course. These disclosures will be specifically noted within the course description.