Resources about Value Based Performance Management
Sepsis Now and in the Future
Download this white paper to learn how to identify sepsis earlier and why applying analytics could be the answer to your sepsis problem.
Data-Driven Healthcare Performance Management
Transparency and accountability allow health systems to accelerate their performance improvement, resulting in less variation in care and more predictable financial outcomes.
Where Healthcare Analytics Ends, Value-Based Performance Management Begins
The old top-down model in which only the executives make decisions is a bottleneck to driving change and will be a detriment to an organization in this age of value-based care.
Improving Care Coordination in a Value-Based World
The healthcare landscape is rapidly evolving with new payment models, new care delivery models that focus more on whole-person and, ....
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Payers & Health Plans
- Community & Rural Health
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
- Home Care & Home Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Mental Health
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- Children, Youth & Families
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Special Education & Schools
- Public Safety
- Rehabilitation Therapy
1 (877) 200 0020
1010 Sync St
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
- Privacy Statement
- ©Relias, Inc. 2019