Market Insights Specialist, PointClickCare
Staffing, Stress, and Surviving the Day-to-Day Challenges of a Pandemic
About This Webinar
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, staffing shortages are commonplace due to healthcare providers (HCP) exposure, illness, or the need to care for family members at home. Healthcare facilities must be prepared for potential staffing shortages and have plans in place to mitigate these, including communicating with HCP about actions the facility is taking to address shortages and maintain patient and HCP safety.
Part of the mitigation plan should be to provide resources to assist HCP with anxiety and stress. This webinar addresses resources available to help facilities mitigate staffing shortages and how we can take care of our HCP during this stressful time.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- Assessing staffing needs and minimum staff needed to provide a safe work environment and resident care
- Strategies for bolstering the staffing of your facility
- Reviewing return to work criteria
- Evaluating your mitigation strategies, both physically and mentally/emotionally, to promote a healthy environment in your facility
- Stress and anxiety reducing strategies to implement in your facility