A Puzzle of Prevention
With as many as 20% of seniors over 70 years old hospitalized with delirium, it is critical for skilled nursing, assisted living and home care providers to recognize the role it plays in rehospitalization.
The inability to recognize delirium and understand it as an indicator of an underlying true physical medical emergency increases rehospitalizations and puts a resident or patient at a significant health risk.
Download this white paper to gain valuable insights on:
- The role of delirium in rehospitalizations
- The signs and symptoms of delirium
- The common clinical medical emergency causes of delirium
- Preventative measures to reduce delirium and rehospitalizations
- Understanding the difference between depressions, delirium and dementia
- Training on delirium and rehospitalization