About This Course
This introductory course on cultural diversity will provides an overview of cultural diversity and discusses various dimensions and issues of diversity. This course will provide you with the fundamental tools that will enable you to interact with others of diverse cultures and effectively perform your job responsibilities.
Social Determinants of Health and Healthcare Providers
Whole-person care considers more than just presenting symptoms, but considers factors such as patient education, income, and access to transportation., ....
How the Brain Learns: Characteristics of Good Development and Training Programs
To be effective, training and development programs must adapt to how our brains process new information. Get 8 tips on designing optimal training programs.
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Payers & Health Plans
- Community & Rural Health
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
- Home Care & Home Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Mental Health
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Children, Youth & Families
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Special Education & Schools
- Public Safety
- Rehabilitation Therapy