Building a Front-Line Culture: Context is Everything
About This Webinar
Explore Relias Learning’s new Assisted Living Quickstart: Delivering the Resident Experience series – a completely new concept in training front-line workers to thrive in the specialized world that is assisted living today. Learn how to increase cultural engagement and embedding of new staff into your organizations while shortening new worker “time to success”.
During this webinar we discussed:
- Contextual learning – learning that helps new hires with no experience in senior care see how their delivery of services can make or break your reputation.
- Training topics that are necessary to understand and apply
- Competition and choice in selecting a senior care setting
- The importance of wellness as we age
- What families and residents go through making the senior care decision
- Drivers of a well-executed hospitality model
Jan Wilson, MEd, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Learning Design and Outcomes, Relias