The American Medical Association (AMA) released a set of temporary Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) health insurance billing codes for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) evaluation and treatment services that went into effect on July 1, 2014. The codes present several challenges and opportunities for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Get straightforward answers to the most confusing insurance billing topics, including:
- When do I use certain codes?
- Should I start billing the new codes now?
- How will I know when to bill the new codes?
- What codes do I use for a skills assessment, behavior assessment, etc.?
- What codes do I use for social skill groups?
- How codes relate to actual Behavior Analytic Practice
- Can I bill for "supervision"?
- Can I bill for "report writing"?