Can your staff members identify the signs of abuse and neglect?
After taking this course, learners will be able to:
- Define mental/emotional abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglects, and financial exploitation.
- Recognize signs that may indicate a person is experiencing abuse or neglect.
- Identify some risk factors for carrying out abuse or becoming an abuser.
- Respond appropriately as a mandatory reporter to witnessed or suspected abuse.
- Implement strategies that prevent or reduce abuse.