Relias Learning partners with ANCOR and others to strengthen training for organizations that serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Relias Learning partners with a number of organizations to help us develop content for our courses, and bring web-based training solutions to their members. These partnerships help us make high-quality training for a range of staff more available and relevant.
- American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR): ANCOR is a national, nonprofit trade association representing more than 800 private community providers of services to people with disabilities. ANCOR brings leadership and management content to the course library and its’ members.
- The Council on Quality Leadership (CQL): CQL is a leader in working with human service organizations and systems to continuously define, measure and improve the quality of life of all people. CQL offers eight online courses on CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures® for organizations and staff committed to a person-centered approach to service delivery.
- The Arc: The Arc is the largest national community-based organization advocating for and serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. They encompass all ages and all spectrums from autism, Down syndrome, Fragile X and various other developmental disabilities.
- Missouri Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (MARF): MARF improves the lives of Missourians with disabilities by driving public policy and strengthening member organizations through advocacy, education and collaboration.
- Nebraska Association of Service Providers (NASP): NASP is a statewide membership association of community organizations who provide supports to people with disabilities. NASP supports organizations that serve thousands of individuals across the state of Nebraska. NASP members provide habilitative services, residential care, employment services, and more.
- Southern Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (SIARF)
- Alliance Colorado