Join us for a 1 hour summary of the turnover workshop. In this condensed version, we'll cover why turnover is a real issue facing organizations today and strategies to help move to healthy levels of turnover. We'll discuss effective hiring, on-boarding and support to keep employees engaged.
1. Model behavior interviewing, using the STAR technique
2. Identify ways robust orientation/onboarding can increase engagement and decrease time spent getting up to speed in position.
3. Understand how ongoing learning and a teach-practice-teach model can help ensure retention of training and adaptive expertise.
Administrators, Human Resources Professionals, Training Staff unable to attend Turnover Workshop
Human Resources Certification Institute - This program has been approved for (1) (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
SHRM Preferred Provider: This course is approved for (1) contact hours.
Ms. Tina Krebs has declared that no conflict of interest, Relevant Financial Relationship or Relevant Non -Financial Relationship exists
All other planning committee members have declared that no conflict of interest, Relevant Financial Relationship or Relevant Non -Financial Relationship exists.
In order to qualify for continuing education, attendee must perform the following:
- Sign in/Sign Out of Session
- Be present for the session in its entirety
- Complete the session evaluation that will be emailed to participant within one week of conference
- Certificates will be emailed to attendee within 30 days post-conference
Cultural Competence Statement:
All sessions offered by Relias are developed from a foundation of diversity, inclusiveness, and a multicultural perspective. Knowledge, values and awareness related to cultural competency are infused throughout the session.
Please send grievances or requests for accommodations for disability to Lizzie Sodoma at firstname.lastname@example.org