Learn how to define and create training plans in the Relias learning management system (LMS) to satisfy the term, scope and training requirements mandated in a Corporate Integrity Agreement. Will describe how to utilize organizational culture to achieve success with compliance training both in and out of a CIA. Discuss challenges, successes and opportunities for improvement. Will also cover ways to incorporate operation professionals into compliance training. Pitfalls to avoid.
Learning Goals/Objectives Include:
- Identify the Terms and Scope within your Agreement
- Define Curriculum Properties and Auto-Enrollment Profiles
- Best Practices for Creating Training Plans and Enabling Auto-Enrollment
- Strategy for implementing compliance education through use of cultural driven initiatives.
- Ways to incorporate operation professionals into compliance training.
- Pitfalls to avoid.