The way we work is changing. Our business environments are evolving rapidly as four generations collide in the workplace- driving the need for an overhaul of traditional leadership styles. Rising retirement rates from the Baby-Boomer Generation coupled with an increasing amount of Millennials in the workplace are adding to an already diverse workplace that has become a melting pot of generational differences.
If managed well, the combined skill sets and traits of multigenerational team members can be a powerful force. If managed poorly, clashing teams could contribute to low productivity, a tense work environment, and increased turnover. Leaders must leverage their respective talents by understanding and identifying complimentary teams that engage all members and optimize contributions.
This Lunch and Learn presentation will discuss how to form complimentary cross-generational and cross-functional teams to address bold business problems and ways to produce high-impact results.
Session participants will be able to:
- Further understand the transformation of “Traditional workforce” demographics
- Recognize the trends and challenges that are associated with a multigenerational workforce
- Evaluate their own perception of their organization’s current workforce management strategies
- Better evolve to meet the needs of their modern-day workforce
- Identify and form complimentary cross-generational and cross-functional teams to address bold business problems
During the presentation, DATIS will raffle off the new Amazon Echo Show to (2) session attendees.