Jan Wilson, M. Ed. SPHR, SHRM-SPC, Director, Learning Design and Outcomes with Relias Learning will lead an interactive 3 hour afternoon workshop to share her in-depth knowledge on staff turnover and retention challenges and solutions. People rave about Jan's techniques for better training programs and techniques to attract, hire and retain the best staff.
Examine Turnover and Retention challenges through a new lens:
- Examining Turnover – It Isn’t A Single Fix
- Human Capital Best Practices That Lead to Stronger Teams
- ROI Considerations and Our Roles as Leaders
According to Gallup, right this minute. 65% of your workforce is looking for a new job. Join your peers for this afternoon workshop and consider Jan's toolkit to retain and capitalize on your staff.
CE: Session: Attendees will get a certificate of completion valid towards:
3 (HRS (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. And SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs): This program is valid for 3.0 PDCs
All professionals who hires, trains and directly manages staff. Anyone who administers training or HR to employees.
- Identify 3 operational areas that can impact turn over
- Discuss Human Capital Best Practices that Lead to Stronger Teams
- Review A Variety of Turn Over Interventions
- List How Relias’ New Offerings and Expertise Supports You
- Discuss factors that can be included in an ROI of these measures
Continuing Education Hours:
HRCI, SHRM, ANCC
Attendees will get a certificate of completion valid towards:
- 3 (HRS (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs): This program is valid for 3.0 PDCs
Relias Learning, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurses will be awarded 3.00 contact hours after successful completion.
There is no additional fee for this course beyond the cost paid for admission to the conference. Please send grievances or requests for accommodations for disability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Course completion requirements: Requires remaining in the room for the duration of the instruction and all learners must sign in and out with the official session proxy. Paper certificates will be immediately awarded upon completion.
Cultural Competence Statement:
All courses offered by Essential Learning are developed from a foundation of diversity, inclusiveness, and a multicultural perspective. Knowledge, values and awareness related to cultural competency are infused throughout the course content.