This session will enable the learner to demonstrate integrity in dealing with conflict, particularly in the workplace. This session will ask learners to examine their own reaction to conflict and its effectiveness. The session will arm the learner with ways to handle conflict in a respectful and honest manner and they will know best practices in methods to take action when conflict arises to find a mutually beneficial resolution. The learner will also be able to lead others in positive ways to find solutions to challenges and problems.
All professionals who work with others and conflict may arise. Anyone who administers training or HR to employees.
- Demonstrate integrity and character by resolving conflict in an honest and respectful manner.
- Achieve outstanding results by taking action to fix problems.
- Inspire and develop people by building trust and respect while supporting each other.
- Lead innovation and positive change by supporting each other and finding creative solutions to challenges.
Continuing Education Hours:
Attendees will get a certificate of completion valid towards:
- 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs): This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs
There is no additional fee for this course beyond the cost paid for admission to the conference. Please send grievances or requests for accommodations for disability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Course completion requirements: Requires remaining in the room for the duration of the instruction and all learners must sign in and out with the official session proxy. Paper certificates will be immediately awarded upon completion.
Cultural Competence Statement:
All courses offered by Relias are developed from a foundation of diversity, inclusiveness, and a multicultural perspective. Knowledge, values and awareness related to cultural competency are infused throughout the course content.