Posts about Mobile Learning
Am I Missing Out on Mobile Learning?
“Phone, keys, wallet,” – we all use some version of a mental list to make sure we don’t forget the, ....
Mobile Tech in Helping Seniors With Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) represents one of the gravest burdens on the economy and moral conscious of society. In the U.S.,, ....
Mobile Technology, Driving Social Skills Among People with IDDs
Between 7 and 8 million people in the U.S. live with an intellectual or developmental disability (IDD). Including family members, ....
The Financial Impact of Autism-Related Mobile Technology
Research on new developments and technologies to improve the lives of people with autism is ongoing and rapidly evolving. Funded, ....
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Payers & Health Plans
- Community & Rural Health
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
- Home Care & Home Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Mental Health
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- Children, Youth & Families
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Special Education & Schools
- Public Safety
- Rehabilitation Therapy
1 (877) 200 0020
1010 Sync St
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
- Privacy Statement
- ©Relias, LLC 2019