If you have ever wondered if Impact Nation was a valuable spend of your time and travel dollars, let me tell you – it is! I went to my first Impact Nation last year and was so impressed with our clients that make the effort to come to spend those precious few days with us. This is an energetic group, people!
You guys WORK SO HARD, and it is our pleasure to provide a solid conference where you can fill your bucket – for both your body and your mind!
It’s our biggest show to date! We have a wide variety of “roll up your sleeves” sessions during the day and we’ll even manage to pull off some fun in the evenings, too. What happens in Orlando stays in Orlando, right?
Here’s a peek at a sampling of this year’s great, timely topics in operations, learning, analytics and assessments:
- Staff Competence in a Whole Person Team Based Integrated Care Setting,
- Thinking Forward: Challenges facing Hospitals and Providers,
- Holistic Pre-hire Assessments in Predicting Nursing Success,
- Conflict Resolution,
- Case Management topics
- Finding Talent, and
- A variety of workshops and sessions that speak to turnover, orientation and onboarding
You name it, we will have something for EVERYONE!
Many of our sessions’ guest speakers are our clients, just like you, that have a compelling story to tell about how they’ve met challenges in their own businesses.
You’ll be able to spend time with all of us – your Relias Family – and hear where we are going with you and for you, as well as how we plan to get there.
We’ve built some great networking sessions specific to your industry, so you’ll get a chance to meet peers and problem solve together.
And as always, there will be a full day of pre-con where you can drill down into best practices with our system and learning in general.
And our own fearless leader, Jim Triandiflou’s session has a “Think Forward” theme this year. It’s all about getting to the next level with that guy!
And if you can’t make it this, year, I’m telling you, you need to plan for next. If you can attend just one conference, Impact Nation will probably bring you more variety of thought leadership in one setting than you’ll find in most. And honestly, more plain fun!
We’ll miss you if you can’t make it. For those of you who are attending, I’ll see you there.
I gotta go pack!
Posts By Topic
- Abuse (5)
- Addiction (7)
- Alzheimer's (3)
- CMS (5)
- Direct Support Professionals (7)
- Employee Burnout (4)
- Fatal Four (4)
- Gamification (4)
- Hiring Solutions (2)
- Impact Nation (3)
- Industry (360)
- ABA and Autism (67)
- Acute Care (42)
- Assisted Living & Senior Care (4)
- Behavioral Health (16)
- Children, Youth & Families (11)
- Community Health (9)
- Corrections (2)
- Health and Human Services (96)
- Home Health (11)
- Hospice & Palliative Care (8)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (51)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Payers & Health Plans (10)
- Post-Acute Care (117)
- Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care (11)
- Special Education & Schools (3)
- Leadership Development (8)
- Mental Health (11)
- Mobile Learning (7)
- National Council for Behavioral Health (1)
- Opioid Abuse (14)
- Performance Improvement (29)
- Product (63)
- QAPI (5)
- Relias News (5)
- Retaining Staff (2)
- Solution (73)
- Change Management (2)
- Compliance Training (5)
- Employee Engagement (7)
- Hiring, Onboarding & Retention (19)
- Integrated Care (5)
- Population Health Management (2)
- Preventing Rehospitalizations (8)
- Risk Mitigation (1)
- Skills Development (2)
- Suicide Prevention (7)
- Transitions of Care (2)
- Trauma-Informed Care (5)
- Value Based Payment (1)
- Valued Based Performance Management (2)
- Workplace Violence Solutions (7)
- Staff Development (10)
- Staff Training (10)
- Workforce Development (30)